Welcome to Sugar Land's Sugar Packet Marketplace!
Whether you’re dreaming about a trip to the “Sweetest City in Texas” or are already here, our Sugar Packets are bursting with inspiration to make the best of your time in our city. Our Sugar Packets are filled with one-of-a-kind experiences, which will allow you, your family, and friends to explore museums, have fun at our unique attractions, taste the world, eat the sweetest treats and more – all at a significant discount. The pass will be immediately delivered to you via text and email. All you need to do is present the pass on your phone or bring a printed pass to show to the attendant at any participating attraction and save over 25% off retail prices and over $100 in added value!
Passes Delivered Instantly To Your Phone
- Save on admission to family-friendly museums
- Quench your curiosity for knowledge and creativity in some of the region's best facilities.
$16.00 - $18.00
- Enjoy a blow dry or full face makeup
- Unwind with your friends while painting your own masterpiece
- Shop at Scout & Molly's Boutique at First Colony for the latest fashion trends
- Sand, stain, build and paint your own sign at The Rustic Brush
- Sweeten up your tastebuds at Frios Gourmet Pops
- Learn about the fascinating history of Sugar Land
- Tour lasts 1-1/2 hours and covers 1-1/2 miles
- Bring home a commemorative mug
- Create special memories with your child
- Five hands-on interactive exhibits
- For children ages 0-12 years old
- Tour historic homes
- Interact with costumed interpreters
- Participate in hands-on activities
- Watch a blacksmith work at his craft
- Watch cowboys and cowgirls rope and sort cattle
- Watch cattle swim through the dipping vat
- VALID ONLY ON SATURDAY
$10.00 - $15.00
Discover the early history of Fort Bend County at the Fort Bend Museum! Located in downtown historic Richmond, Texas, the Museum experience includes a gallery and tours of the 1850s Long-Smith Cottage and 1883 John and Lottie Moore Home. The Museum is located at 500 Houston Street, Richmond, Texas. For more information, visit fortbendmuseum.org or call 281-342-6478.
$5.00 - $10.00
- Fun and engaging for the whole family
- 2000 gallon salt-water aquarium
- Microscope lab and digital dome theater
$9.00 - $12.00
- Up to 25% savings on regular retail rates
- Get the pass and have fun at your fingertips
- Instantly delivered via text and email
$16.00 - $18.00
Drury Inn & Suites
- Free hot breakfast served daily
- 5:30 Kickback® every evening with free hot food and cold beverages
- Free Wi-Fi Throughout the Hotel
- Free Parking During Your Stay
- 24-Hour Business Center & Fitness Center
Courtyard Marriott Sugar Land
- Enjoy complimentary breakfast for two when booking a minimum one night stay!
- After your eventful outing, kick back in comfort at our stylish rooms and suites.
- Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, plush bedding, and thoughtful room service for your utmost relaxation.